The fundamental job of a trust and estate practitioner is to help individuals and families plan the transfer of their assets across generations. It is a specialized field and not all wealth and investment advisors are equipped to deal with the issues involved competently.
Both accredited members of The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) – you can recognize a member of by the letters ‘TEP’ (Trusts and Estates Practitioner) after their name – Debra and Tom Wooding are uniquely qualified to offer expert advice on a wide range of trust and estate matters.
What follows are just a few of the – often exceptionally sensitive – challenges upon which The Wooding Group is professionally equipped to advise our clients:
- Providing for a husband following his wife’s death, while protecting the interests of their children.
- Ensuring elderly or vulnerable relatives are cared for and supported.
- Helping families with interests spread across the world to be compliant with the laws and tax rules of different countries.
- Ensuring that a family business will pass safely and expeditiously from one generation to the next.
- Helping clients to support charitable causes in an effective way.
In other words, as members of STEP we work extensively with individuals and families, helping them solve real and pressing problems.
There are several major areas of estate planning expertise we at The Wooding Group bring to the difficulties our clients can potentially face. We are knowledgeable about the Law of Trusts, the Taxation of Trusts & Estates, Wills, Trust & Estate Administration, and Trust & Estate Planning.
All are crucial skills necessary for the seamless management of legacy creation and intergenerational wealth transfer.
If you believe that one or more of the areas covered here – and perhaps some others that you feel are potentially relevant that we may have overlooked – Debra or Tom Wooding will be happy to advise you.
The Wooding Group: 780 498-5047